Stareal
Stareal
sure
Pais
Pais
i'm on as "alejandro paz vgc" on main server
Pais
Pais
Sorry bro I can't wait more so I think I'll claim act win.
Stareal
Stareal
oops looks like i missed it but cmn i waited a week after u said for the extension and it seems like your still on, so im available to play now
Pais
Pais
Wdym I'm not on showdown + you agreed that we should have played today so it's not my fault. I've not a lot of time recently and I really waited a lot so I can't do anything about that I'm sorry.
Stareal
Stareal
ah ur being like that ig when we talked in the past means nothing, gg
Pais
Pais
I'm under exams in this period, I've started to work on some project, this is not the only tour I play, I've PSPL, BDSPL and you can't say that I've not waited you a lot. I'm sorry you think in that way, but I can't do a lot about that, sorry.
Pais
Pais
If I told you to play at a certain time in a certain day there is a reason, I'm literally busy in this period. I've nothing against you but you can't pretend that it's my fault for that.
Stareal
Stareal
never said it was your fault. i thought we were friends and friends dont act call over 1 missed time. lets be real you have a spare half hour but just dont wanna play.
Pais
Pais
Bro I'm not gonna lie, but I'm really so busy and you showed up really late, I don't even have a lot of time to play other tours with job and university stuff. Tbh I could have done everything else in the 30-40 minutes I waited you like studying for the exams, working on the project etc. I also was not at home and I went back at home really late.
Pais
Pais
For me it's sad that I was forced to call activity, considering I was happy to face a friend and in a tour, but I really can't find another time in these days in which we can play and obv I'm in a period of my life in which I can't dedicate a lot of time to mons