If you're available now i can play now
Akboss13
Akboss13
Sorry, I'd already logged off.
I'm free for a bit now,
Akboss13
Akboss13
What times can you suggest?
I can maybe fit another time but there’s no guarantee that I can be on.
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
If you can do anytime between 1 PM GMT+0 and 1 AM GMT +0 on any day i can do that. If it works better for you in the weekend we can do weekend no worries
Akboss13
Akboss13
I'm 100% free on Saturday afternoon (GMT +10), however I can't do much in the morning due to an early fixture.
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
Your afternoon is my middle of the night lol, the later you can play the better if you can't do early morning. If you're still around i can play for the next two hours but let me know when you can I'll be back to check in 30 minutes
Akboss13
Akboss13
I should be able to do 6-7am my time.
Akboss13
Akboss13
Which is ~ 8-9pm GMT +0
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
Oh that's early so if that works for you i can do that time. Which day were you looking to do
Akboss13
Akboss13
If you’re free today then I can do that.
Akboss13
Akboss13
I can do the same time tomorrow if you’re unable to make another time,
Cheers,
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
Yeah same time tomorrow (i.e today is fine by me)
Akboss13
Akboss13
I’m free now.
Akboss13
Akboss13
Currently 6:30am, message when ready.
Akboss13
Akboss13
Am logging off now, please try another time.
Cheers,
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
Oh i thought we were doing tomorrow apologies. Yeah these timezones so far apart i got the days wrong based on inference. To make this as clear as possible, are you free on Friday or Saturday 8:45PM GMT +0. please let me know which of these 2 work for you (you mentioned being free from 8-9 so i believe this should work
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
If neither of these work i can do 10 AM on Sunday, but you'll have to give me a little leeway because i might be a little late then
Akboss13
Akboss13
I’m free now for the next 30 mins at least.
Akboss13
Akboss13
If we can't schedule a time, (Sunday, or monday morning my time), I can request an extension for Wednesday, because I'm certain I can't do Tuesday.
frostyicelad
frostyicelad
Yeah but you gotta give me a solid time mate. I can make the time as long as we schedule properly and commit to a time. Your chances of catching me online when you say I'm online for the next thirty minutes is very low. Having said that i notice you're usually online at 9pm GMT+0. I'll hop on then and hopefully that time works for you