Smogon Forums

Scritis
Scritis
Hey, nice to meet you. Are you free tomorrow at 5:00? It will be difficult for me to be free the thursday, friday, saturday and sunday oh this week. I am free the others days of the next week.
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
hey nice to meet u too. so do u mean tmrw 5 pm gmt +4? cus im good with tht timing
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
heyy its almost 4 here so is one hour from now a good time for u? also i just wanted to confirm if ur showdown name is Scritis
Scritis
Scritis
Oh i am sorry. I went dumb, I understand that I was at gmt+0 but I am actually at gmt+2, so I was expecting to play now. I Really sorry for this mistake, it is possible for you to play the next week? I will be available each day on the hours that fit you (in your first message). My apologies again for this. Hope to see you soon.
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
oh yeah no problem thx for letting me know :D
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
so i did some research and to my understanding 4pm in ur time is 6pm in my timezone. If that timing is good with u then is it possible for us to have our match between 29th april to 3rd may? (i have a couple of exams :P)
Scritis
Scritis
So we can do it monday or tuesday, what day fit you the more?
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
yeah i can do it on monday....
Scritis
Scritis
Can we do it at 6pm in your timezone?
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
yeah thats good with me
velvet
velvet
coinflipped your game since youre scheduling way ahead of the deadline, sry
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
oh rip i never actually noticed the deadline. i just kinda assumed it wouldnt be so soon
velvet
velvet
ya its a week sadly, its a big tour yea but im just following what the higherups want me to do ;;
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
yeah i understand, i shud have been a bit more mindful of the timing. Welp theres always a next time ig :P
velvet
velvet
for sure, glad you understand sry again o/
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
:D np
Scritis
Scritis
it's already the deadline??? it's my fault, we should have done it sooner
69HPPogChamp
69HPPogChamp
nah dont take it out on urself i didnt check the deadline either