Smogon Forums

Scritis
Scritis
Hi, nice to meet you. Maybe I am a bit dumb, but when you said "7:00", it is am or pm? Do you have any preferences for the hours? I want to make it as soon as possible for not hitting the deadline again. See you around
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
pm, sorry for not specifying. Weekend I'm fine with any time, preferably in the morning
Scritis
Scritis
Are you fine with doing it satursday? Are you disponible the morning of this day? If yes, do you have any preferences for the hours?
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Saturday is fine, anything before 12:00pm my time is preferable for me
Scritis
Scritis
So we can do it Saturday at 7:00pm?
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
I think I may be busy during 4-7:00pm, do you want to do 5:00pm or later in the night that's fine
Scritis
Scritis
5:00pm is fine for me. Just to be sure, could you send me this message with the time you sent it, so that I don't get the time zones wrong.
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
5:00pm gmt-6(or mst)
Scritis
Scritis
No lol, i wanted the hour at which u send the message. In my timezone, I received your message at 4:13pm. I think
we're four six hours apart between our timezones, but i may have been wrong the whole time.
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Oh, as of you sending the previous message it was about 9:30am. Sorry I didn't understand
Scritis
Scritis
Omg, we're four eight hours apart between our timezones, 5:00pm in your timezone is 1:00am in mine, it's too late in the night for me. Can we do it sooner?
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
Quiche Nuts Gandhi
If you wanna do it at 12:30pm my time im free
Scritis
Scritis
Yes, it's perfect! Can we do it at this moment?