Smogon Forums

relevartemit
relevartemit
Hi, I'm at -5. Best times for me would be something like 9am-noon or 9pm-midnight my time on weekdays, or basically anytime weekends. If that doesn't work, I can probably be flexible on Wednesday or Friday, just let me know.
Celever
Celever
OK cool I have big sleep issues so it can be hard to gauge but both of those windows seem largely fine. I'll point out that I'm Celly Berry on Showdown! and am voiced in the random battles room so if you see me on and PM I'll probably play if I see it. My most consistent online hours are probably like 6PM my time to 3AM my time which is right between your windows of availability haha :eeveehide:
relevartemit
relevartemit
Okay, no problem. I think I can do tomorrow at maybe 12:30 if that would work.
relevartemit
relevartemit
I'm online for a little while now - if that doesn't work, I can do Friday. Sorry I didn't specify time zone, which might have been confusing.
Celever
Celever
I think Friday should be fine! I'll message to say I'm here when I get on for the day, and reminder that I will be at the top of the userlist in the Random Battles room as Celly Berry (I just haven't been on much so far this week haha)
Celever
Celever
Hi I'm on now should see if you message on showdown. Have a meeting at 4-5 though (2 and a half hours from now)
relevartemit
relevartemit
How long can you stay on? I have a meeting at the same time - I can try to get on once that's done, but it'd be better for me to wait until I'm done for the day at 5 or 6 (7.5 to 8.5 hours from now).
Celever
Celever
7.5-8.5 hours from now is 1-2 AM for me that's not an option today I think. If we could do it right after our meetings (so in an hour and a half) that would be ideal. Sorry
relevartemit
relevartemit
Okay, I'll try for that.