Smogon Forums

Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
Hello! Last weekend would be perfect for me because i have a lot of things to do before this one, i'm most likely not gonna be able to play next week so if you really can't the only days i'll be able to play before will be like this tuesday around 8 to 10pm gmt +2 ?
Kyo
Kyo
Thanks for letting me know. I’m discussing with etern right now about playing on the second weekend so if they’re able to do that then I can play you on the last weekend without too much of a scheduling issue I think
Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
hmm, would you be able to play this sunday ? I just learned that i need to play 1 match before last week lol, so i'm gonna try to be there sometimes this week, you can give me your time when you're free i'll try to see if i'll be able to play at one of these
Kyo
Kyo
Haha yea because of that rule I was trying to schedule with etern for Sunday so I don’t get subbed out, it’s a pain. I will have to get back to you with availability for this weekend but I may be able to do both games on Sunday
Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
okok !
Kyo
Kyo
My managers are not too keen on me playing both games on the same day. Would you be available this Saturday?
Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
Saturday i'll be available but very late probably, i can this wednesday around 10:30pm to 2am my time
Saturday i'm not gonna be home and don't know when i'll come back so it might be hard to find a time, when would you be available saturday ?
Kyo
Kyo
Well because you’re 6 hours ahead of me, playing late on Saturday isn’t rly a problem for me as long as you don’t mind too much. I will be available most of the evening/night except when I go for dinner so let me know what your Saturday looks like and when you expect to be available, I can accommodate probably any time you need
Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
okok perfect i can play really late it's not a problem for me so should be good, i'll dm you as soon as i come back
Kyo
Kyo
Let me know when you’re thinking. I just need a few hours advance notice is all
Fairy Peak
Fairy Peak
hey, i'm back when do you think you'll be here ?
Kyo
Kyo
I can play in 45 minutes to an hour if you want