Smogon Forums

ElPoste
ElPoste
i can play from 12-4pm, im gmt-5
martinvtran
that's 3am-7am for me, are you free any other time? i can do my afternoons and evenings saturday and sunday
ElPoste
ElPoste
the only ideal time when we both can play is 10:00 pm gmt+10, thats 12 pm for me
martinvtran
sure, i can do that time tonight
martinvtran
hey, it's 10pm for me now, lmk when you're ready
ElPoste
ElPoste
that was 7 am for me, we really need to shecdule this better
martinvtran
i thought you told me it was 12pm. i'm gonna be free all afternoon and evening today, but i can't stay up too late. i got plans tomorrow, so if we need an extension lmk but we have to agree on a time
ElPoste
ElPoste
then we should call for an extension, i think that 13 pm in your time works for me
martinvtran
are you free now by any chance :D
martinvtran
i can't play tommorow, but are you sure there are no other times you can play? asking me to play 3am-7am exclusively is a pain.
ElPoste
ElPoste
i know its a pain, i never play againts someone with that diferrence of hours.
martinvtran
alright, i am gonna be busy all day tomorrow. i am free from like 10am-3pm, then 6pm-12am on my wednesday. please let me know what time you can do, and no i am not going to stay up until 4am to play you.
ElPoste
ElPoste
can you play now?
DYA
DYA
im giving this an extension
martinvtran
no dude, that was 2am. this is the final time i'm going to ask you to pick a time within my availabilities rather than just asking if i can play during the late night, because i gave you a very large time window