Smogon Forums

Ctown6
Hey there! I’m also -7, that time on Monday should work. However I gotta preface this and say that I can’t confirm it due to the volatile nature of my work. I’m usually home by 5pm but there a real possibility I could work late. If I run late Monday, could you do the same time Tuesday or Wednesday?
Ctown6
Also I’ll be free all day tomorrow if sooner suits you, just lmk I’m pretty flexible
Opelucid
Opelucid
Same time Tuesday and Wednesday should work for me too! But again similar volatility in my schedule does exist. Worst comes to worse we can reschedule around our times. See you on Monday hopefully!
Ctown6
Cool thank you for understanding! I’ll try and keep you posted on Monday with how my day is looking:)
Ctown6
Hey there! I should be free to play whenever you are UD today still works
Ctown6
If* lol
Ctown6
Hey um I’ll be around for a bit but I need to shower and eat in like 50 mins so if you wanna still play tonight lmk and if not we can do either tomorrow or Wednesday:)
Opelucid
Opelucid
Hi! I'm Soo sorry I had a small family emergency on Monday and I had to miss all my games on it because of that. Does 7 today work? I'm really sorry
Ctown6
Lol don’t worry it’s no problem, yeah tonight should work! I’ll message you later when I’m home
Ctown6
Hey! So im around if you wanna play soon:) I will have to eat dinner in a little bit tho so if we could get this started sooner rather than later that would be great:)