Smogon Forums

halaman95
halaman95
Hey, im +10. Are you free 5pm your time, Friday?
skies
skies
i have plans at that time, is there any chance you could do another time? sat/sun morning/day would work best if before friday doesn't work, though thursday i also am free post-noon my time
halaman95
halaman95
Could you do Saturday night, like 11pm your time?
halaman95
halaman95
Your day those times is just kind of hard for me
skies
skies
yeah of course, no worries; we've got quite polar opposite timezones lol. yes, 11pm saturday does work for me, i'll be there!
halaman95
halaman95
Awesome ty! See you then!
skies
skies
hey! i'm sorry for the short notice – is there any possibility you would be able to play 11pm my time tonight instead? i was hoping to go out tomorrow night, had plans offered to me. we could also do sunday 11pm my time? i spoke to nol and we are able to have that extension for late night sunday, if that works for you. sorry about that; wasn't expecting the plans but would like to attend.
halaman95
halaman95
Na no issues! I can't do 11pm Sunday, but can do anytime between 5-11pm my time today or Sunday. If that doesn't work happy for an extension as well
skies
skies
can we do 9pm your time? if i did the time conversion correct, that'd be 3pm my time which would be perfect. and thank you for being understanding, i appreciate it a lot.
halaman95
halaman95
We can, but I think the conversion is off for your time. Think it will be 4am your time
halaman95
halaman95
I can also do from 2pm-12am today now? If that doesn't work we ll do an extension no issues!
skies
skies
your time or my time?
halaman95
halaman95
my time
halaman95
halaman95
i think that's like 10pm-8am your time
halaman95
halaman95
*9pm-7am