Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
hi again. we can do saturday. how does 2pm gmt-4 sound to you?
Green on fire
Green on fire
It works.
Pohjis
Pohjis
awesome. have a nice week and we shall battle on saturday at 2pm gmt-4
Green on fire
Green on fire
I don't have internet and my phone doesn't work. Can we reschedule? I am GMT-4 and I can play on Friday and Saturday of next week. Maybe I can play earlier, but I'm not sure. I will inform you.
Pohjis
Pohjis
we can reschedule. thanks for messaging me early enough. if the host is willing to give us an extension up to saturday 9th, i am totally fine playing then at the same time of 2pm gmt-4.
Pohjis
Pohjis
otherwise i can do monday 11am-2.30pm gmt-4, tuesday 1-8am gmt-4 and 10.30am-2.30pm gmt-4 and on wednesday 10.30am-2.30pm gmt-4.
Green on fire
Green on fire
I just got my internet back. To avoid any confusion let's play on Tuesday at 14:00 GMT-4. See you at Smogtour.
Pohjis
Pohjis
oh tuesday 2pm gmt-4 is totally fine. we shall battle then sure
Green on fire
Green on fire
hello pohjis, I have a serious problem at home. This time I won't be able to play with you either. Can we play over the weekend? I really want to play with you, but now it's impossible for me.
Green on fire
Green on fire
I apologize for all the inconvenience but I have had bad luck with all my last programming :(
Green on fire
Green on fire
(I am also available Thursday and Friday)
Pohjis
Pohjis
well that is disappointing to hear
Pohjis
Pohjis
thursday is fine and i am sure you can play at 12.30pm gmt-4 since you won't be able to play in 5 minutes. thursday 12.30pm gmt-4 works for me if it is OK to the host
Pohjis
Pohjis
if thursday that time doesn't work, i can do same time on sunday if it works better for you and the hosts are fine us playing then.
Green on fire
Green on fire
Let's play Thursday at 12:30 PM GMT-4. I really want game, thanks.
Pohjis
Pohjis
we shall battle tomorrow at that hour, yes
Green on fire
Green on fire
I'm on smogtour as Green on fire
Green on fire
Green on fire
challenge me because I can't do it