Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
weekend is totally fine. how does 6pm gmt+2 on saturday sound to you?
h4g
h4g
then preferably sunday. I cant 6pm, is 2/3pm or around 8/11pm +3 fine for you ?
Pohjis
Pohjis
6pm gmt+2 is not dinner time though so i am confused
Pohjis
Pohjis
8pm gmt+3 on saturday works. are you fine playing then?
h4g
h4g
Wait i’m stupid, l calculated -1 instead of +1 for my availabilities lmao. I would like to ask you to play more around 10pm or later for you or 4/5pm +3, but if that does disturb you, l can still arrange myself to play at 8pm +3 (l eat around 8pm +2 generally).
Pohjis
Pohjis
yes, the dinner for the french is 7-8pm gmt+2 which is why i was very confused of why wouldn't 6pm gmt+3/5pm gmt+2 work. apparently it still does not?
Pohjis
Pohjis
i would appreciate the 8pm gmt+2/7pm gmt+2 time on saturday. can you make that work?
h4g
h4g
Honestly l have a dog to take care and all evening is dedicated to her, that’s why l can’t play at this hour. Sure i’ll try making that works, l should be here around 8:20 pm +3/7:20pm +2
h4g
h4g
just unsure to do before that time, but i’ll tell you if i’m here
Pohjis
Pohjis
just give me your entire availability for the weekend including today friday in your timezone. i have scheduled for other tournaments at 8pm gmt+2 on saturday and 6pm gmt+2 on sunday. i am not playing after 9pm gmt+2
h4g
h4g
My entire availability for the weekend, but also monday is 2/3pm or around 8/11pm +3. As l said l can still arrange myself to play at 8pm +3, but it’ll only be around 8:20pm +3.
Maybe we can try sunday around 8:20pm +3?
h4g
h4g
l forget to answer and l really can’t do better sorry
Pohjis
Pohjis
team france
Pohjis
Pohjis
since my other opponent has to reschedule, i am totally fine doing today on saturday at 8.30pm gmt+3 so 10 minutes later than your suggestion. we shall battle today on saturday at 8.30pm gmt+3 (my time) which is 7.30pm gmt+2 (your time).
h4g
h4g
should be fine see you that evening
Pohjis
Pohjis
as long as we get it done, then awesome. i will wait for you so you can take care of the dog
h4g
h4g
thanks
Pohjis
Pohjis
3 hours is fine but since i caught you by accident, we can play right now and get it done if you want and you can
h4g
h4g
l can answer but i’m going out with my dog in like 10m
Pohjis
Pohjis
that is fine. as long as we have started playing before 19.45/7.45pm gmt+2 today on saturday, you have every right to not play before that. see you 2h 30min