Smogon Forums

RampageWebber
RampageWebber
I am available for 1pm~2pm or 8pm~9:15pm +8 tomorrow and 8:30pm~11:15pm on next Tuesday
(I can also play on Wednesday but it won't work for gmt +2)
Finchinator
Finchinator
gonna give extension here!
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Sure ! it's better for both of us i think
RampageWebber
RampageWebber
man, you responsed until 4 hrs before ddl, I stated my available range in last message
only Tuesday works, let's schedule on a specific time
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Just tell me when you are available Today then because im making a lot of effort to play actually you're not the only one with difficult availabiilities.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Are u available during my day time from 2pm to 8/9pm ?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
I need an answer asap btw
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
(Might have 2/3hours between 2 pm/5pm taken but i should be able to try to play today thats the biggest availabilities i can make)
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
OK so i confirme that my best time will be between 6pm-9pm +2, is it good ? For you
RampageWebber
RampageWebber
I can play between 8:30pm and 11:15pm +8 today, 6pm +2 is too late
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
I'll try then but if i can't just tell me anytime that could fit tomorrow at +8 i should be there
RampageWebber
RampageWebber
I am on main for next 2 hrs
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Man the availibities are rly pour for my time im trying as best as possible to play but thats too much for me, can.we play tomorrow at these same hours?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Poor* Availabilities
Finchinator
Finchinator
You’re going to have to accommodate to RampageWebber.

you already called off a couple of times that seemed to work and you went half of the extended period without responding. I’m willing to give you guys Wednesday or Thursday, but it has to be when he can play. He has the leverage and he has actually followed schedule to this point.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Very well, i will accomodate, i can try to play tomorrow around the time he wanted today depending when im returning home and i can accomodate thursday at any time so drop ur availabilies asap, please.
RampageWebber
RampageWebber
On last Saturday, I literally informed you I cannot play on this Wednesday (unless you can rn?) and stated all my availabilities when you need to reschedule.
For Thursday, I can play between 9:45am and 11:30am +8 (this is the last period before ddl)
Again, I don't know why you are trying to urge your opponent when you spent 29 hrs to respond a schedule attempt when the extension range is only 72 hrs.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Ok it's fine for me
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Thursday 9:45 - 11:30 am +8
RampageWebber
RampageWebber
let's schedule on 10am +8 tomorrow