Smogon Forums

lax
lax
Your morning is kinda fucked for me bc that would be super morning, I can do like 11 am sat? If that’s too late for you I’m not sure tbh
pdt
pdt
yeah, sorry my availability during the day is kind of fucked, what about tomorrow night?
lax
lax
Unfortunately I don't wanna make my team rush prep bc they're busy too

There any other times you can play?
pdt
pdt
I could play during the day on Friday actually, anytime before dinnertime should work fine
pdt
pdt
saturday im busy all day except the morning, and then sunday im traveling pretty much all day
lax
lax
I’ll ask my team
pdt
pdt
any update on this?
lax
lax
Looking dire
pdt
pdt
i think i could potentially make sometime saturday but i dont really know my exact availability (on vacation so at mercy of the schedule of the people around me) what is best for you?
lax
lax
ngl bro you prob shouldn't be playing this week if ur availability is est morning while I'm west. that's kinda fucked and backs me into a corner when I'd really prefer not to play at 5 am, lol

I can do my morning on sat 8 am 9 am ish but then I have to leave. let me know if that works I guess
pdt
pdt
i meant i could make time during the day on saturday just tell me when’s best
pdt
pdt
and yeah i know the availability is bad sorry i don’t have that much control over it
lax
lax
Okay but do you mean your day on saturday or my day gmt-7, if my day let’s do 9 am my time

I meant you shouldn’t put yourself in if your avail is that dire, but it alr happened
pdt
pdt
9 am your time is fine, ill let you know if anything changes, and it aint that dire thanks for being flexible
lax
lax
Sounds good
lax
lax
Can we move it 30 min ahead? I have to leave at 9:30