Smogon Forums

Cdijk16
Cdijk16
I'm GMT+5:30, available after 9:00 PM my time on weekdays. I can do anytime on weekends.
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Can we do 4pm my time on sunday?
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
That would be 10:30 PM my time. That's good, see you on smogtours. Smogtours name: Cdijk21.
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
My track record with time zones isn't great so double check me for sure, but I think your math is off. -5 to +5:30 is 10 and a half hours, but 4pm to 10:30pm is only 6 and a half hours. I think it'd be 2:30am for you, not 10:30pm
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
Sorry my internet connectivity is very irratic due to some technical fault. So i don't think I would be able play on Sunday. We will continue on some other day.
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Alright
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Hold up. Sunday is the deadline. If you can't play by Sunday, then when can we play?
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
I'll get an extension. Tell me a time that's good for you on weekdays and before 11:00 pm my time. Thank you.
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
Actually, my internet is working again, so I can play on Sunday. What time is good for you?
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Same time as we had before?
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
As you pointed out, that time is at 2:30 am for me, which id highly impractical. I'd be fine with 1pm your time.
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
I'm fine with any time that before 11:30 pm my time.
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
That's too early. I'm going to be driving home in the morning/afternoon and I probably won't be home until 1-1:30pm, and I have a match for another tour scheduled for 2pm. So I couldn't play you until after that. Get the extension like you mentioned earlier, and we can play 1pm my time on Monday.
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
Alright, that's good. See you on smogtours as Cdijk21. 1pm your time is good for me.
Deezcastforms
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
Glhf in advance.
Cdijk16
Cdijk16
1pm your time is 11:30 PM for me.