Smogon Forums

Ctown6
It seems you’re -2, so we’ll probably have to do a weekend which I can do between 10-11am, wouldn’t be opposed to playing today either
bydy
bydy
GMT +2 on my end. I'm fine playing at 2 or 3 am my time (5 or 6 pm yours) if you want to play during the week. Wanna do Tuesday 5 pm your time/Wednesday 2 am my time?
Ctown6
Oh sure! That would be great, as long as your certain your comfortable playing that late. Also quick disclaimer my job is pretty volatile and sometimes I work late, I’m supposed to get off by 3:30 but stuff comes up now and then, let’s plan for Tuesday and I’ll keep you posted on how work is going
Ctown6
Wait my bad, I totally forgot I’ll be busy Tuesday, let’s do Wednesday yeah?
bydy
bydy
sure, no probs
Ctown6
Hey um I might end up working late tonight, I’ll keep you posted but would it be possible to instead aim to play Friday if I’m not able to make it in time?
Ctown6
Hey um I might end up working late tonight, I’ll keep you posted but would it be possible to instead aim to play Friday if I’m not able to make it in time?
bydy
bydy
I can do Friday, but I'll probably be awake pretty late into the night tonight anyway. So I'll probably be able to play even if you work late.
Ctown6
Okay cool, I’ll just hit you up when I’m heading back home
Ctown6
Hey uh so just to keep you updated I’m cleaning up at work right now, should be done in 30, but I have an hour drive back to my office and then another 15 minute drive home, I’m guessing it would be best to play Friday?
bydy
bydy
I'm not really going to sleep any time soon, I'd be up to play if you're still fit enough
Ctown6
Honestly I am pretty tired but I’m not opposed to playing still, I’ll hit you hyp when I get home and check in
bydy
bydy
I'm fine playing Friday too if you're too tired, but I'm also here so up to you
Ctown6
Yeah tbh I’m pretty exhausted, would you mind just playing on Friday? Sorry for the change last second
bydy
bydy
No problem mate, see you Friday
Ctown6
Yo you think you’ll be around at like 5pm -7?
bydy
bydy
Is that 2 am +2? Yeah that's perfect
Ctown6
Nice I’ll hit you up when I get home
Ctown6
Hey my bad working just a tad late, would it be cool to play at 5:30pm
bydy
bydy
yeah that's fine