SpaceCP
SpaceCP
Alright cool I’ll see you then
Sirrom
Sirrom
Ign is baldiam fyi
SpaceCP
SpaceCP
Hey, I’ve been waiting about 20 minutes at the time that we agreed in and it says that you’re offline.I‘m going to assume that you’re not here or you’ve forgotten, but I’m practically free all weekend, so if you want to reschedule for Saturday and Sunday then I’m all for it.Just let me know when you’re available and want to battle.
Sirrom
Sirrom
I'm gonna be real with u dude, i just kinda forgot, so sorry about that. If u wanna just take the win u can do that coz it was kinda shitty of me to just not show up, but if u really wanna play the set then same time saturday would be fine
SpaceCP
SpaceCP
Don’t worry about it, it happens.I would definitely be down for same time today, so I’ll see you then.
SpaceCP
SpaceCP
Hey just wanted to say gg again.Also, I was curious about the draco crit in game 2, turns out the crit sort of mattered as it was a roll without it and then on game 3 it was the highest roll possible on a crit lmao:252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 160+ SpD Incineroar on a critical hit: 336-396 (85.2 - 100.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO.Good luck next round and try to show up on time lol.