Smogon Forums

Blox
Blox
Im -4. Thursday Im really busy. I could prob do some time during the afternoon on Friday
GuardArc
GuardArc
My Sunday evening just cleared up, would that be better for you?
GuardArc
GuardArc
Matter of fact I'd prefer we do Sunday evening if at all possible, sorry for changing the original availability my work schedule keeps shifting around
Blox
Blox
I’m not positive I can do Sunday evening sadly. If we do Sunday evening it would probably have to be earlier than 7 my time
GuardArc
GuardArc
That would be OK by me actually! Are you available around 6 your time?
Blox
Blox
I could potentially also go in a half hour or so
Blox
Blox
6 my time should work if you don’t want to go rn
GuardArc
GuardArc
Yeah I'm working all today and tomorrow and I'm out of town on a business trip overnight so I'm sorry can't really do that
Blox
Blox
That’s fine Sunday at 6 it is!
GuardArc
GuardArc
Sweet. Thanks, realize my schedule this week is slim so I really appreciate it bud. See you then
Blox
Blox
No problem completely understand
Blox
Blox
Would you be able to play any earlier than 6?
GuardArc
GuardArc
I could potentially go in about 30 min from now if you can
GuardArc
GuardArc
Yo I'm home now and I can go if you'd like
GuardArc
GuardArc
It's our scheduled time, you around?
GuardArc
GuardArc
I noticed you requested an extension that I didn't know about. I have to call act right now because my Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for work are insane and I can't play those days this week. The extension won't work for me :( so, as per smog tour rules, I waited 30 min past agreed time, it's gonna be my act win. Sorry bud, good luck in future. I'm calling act and however tour organizer decides, I'll accept
GuardArc
GuardArc
+ I have to leave right now to prepare for work in the morning. I gotta load stuff up for what I do beforehand. Hope to play you in the future in another tour so we can make up for it