Smogon Forums

GenOne
GenOne
Sounds good. I’m -7. I’m in OSDT top cut so my first priority this week is getting my game for that scheduled, but I’ll get back to you after that’s done.
yone
yone
Yooo gl for osdt and sure take your time im pretty available this week, gl u got this
GenOne
GenOne
tyty :)
GenOne
GenOne
scheduled my osdt for thursday. so ideally lets play not thursday, and also if possible not on the weekend as i have family coming to visit me.

I should be fairly free any other time during the week tho. I'm -7 and usually am not free until 5pm my time, but our time zone difference is significant so I can try to be reasonably accomodating if you have a preferred time to play at.
GenOne
GenOne
Just following up on this
yone
yone
Friday ?
GenOne
GenOne
Yeah Friday is good. Do you have a preference on time?
yone
yone
Nope let me know
GenOne
GenOne
Can you do 5pm -7 or is that too late for you? I’m just considering how different our time zones are
yone
yone
We can try !
yone
yone
yo
GenOne
GenOne
oops I missed your comment yesterday, thats my bad. you wanna play now?
GenOne
GenOne
apologies again for my shitty scheduling this week - I'm usually a lot better than this. are you able to play tomorrow at some point? if not I would understand if you called for an act win vs me
GenOne
GenOne
hey, I can't play tomorrow but am online tonight and dnagerbdager (ssnl host) also says we can have an extension if we both want to play. would you be willing to shoot for another time to play, or do you just want to take the win? just lemme know I'm cool either way :)
yone
yone
Lets extend
yone
yone
And sorry its because of olt i wasnt on the forum too much
GenOne
GenOne
Sounds great! I can play either tonight anytime or you can pick a time Monday or Tuesday if that works?
yone
yone
5pm your time monday is good ?
GenOne
GenOne
Absolutely! Cya then:)