Smogon Forums

Vnc
Vnc
Same gmt, what about morning or evening? Telling you on friday
Jordy004
Jordy004
Between noon and 1 pm on Saturday or Sunday would be ideal for me but I can play a little later if needed since I understand that's not the biggest time range.
Vnc
Vnc
I will let you know on friday, when I will know my appointments
Vnc
Vnc
Are you on.now?
Jordy004
Jordy004
No, can't play now as it's almost midnight for me. I can either play at noon tomorrow or between 6 - and 8 pm my time.
Jordy004
Jordy004
Noon would be tight with another series so would prefer the latter.
Vnc
Vnc
Umh, I see, what about 14:30?
Jordy004
Jordy004
I have another series between 1 and 3 pm so we can't schedule for that. Does any time past 6 pm work for you?
Jordy004
Jordy004
Please give me the time ranges you're available at or respond to the range I mentioned. It's the last day of the week already and scheduling is nearly impossible like this.
Vnc
Vnc
I am available now
Jordy004
Jordy004
I have another series scheduled for now. If you are going to remain unresponsive to my messages I'm going to have to call act.
Vnc
Vnc
And in the evening
Vnc
Vnc
At 22:00 I will be available. Moreover, I am telling you to play each Moment. you are keeping on refusing.
Jordy004
Jordy004
Because you have been repeatedly ignoring the time ranges I have mentioned, aren't mentioning any proper time ranges yourself, and instead just keep mentioning random times that are outside of my previously given availabilites.
Since I just want to get this over with, I'm fine with stretching beyond my usual availability. So let's roll with 10 pm.