Smogon Forums

MultiPokemon
im -4, after 4 pm my time on the weekdays will work and weekends noon or after
Pohjis
Pohjis
4pm gmt-4 is the earliest? weekend it has to be done. saturday 1pm gmt-4 sounds good, doesn't it?
MultiPokemon
id rather do 5 pm or after, can that work?
Pohjis
Pohjis
no
Pohjis
Pohjis
my timezone is gmt+3. i have gone to sleep by your 4pm. you are so hard pushing for after 5pm your time so i am sure you would be willing to play after your midnight, right?
Pohjis
Pohjis
in fact it is past midnight. you are pushing for it so hard that i have never seen anyone that in 7 years of playing tournaments. how about playing now? where are you? you want me to play after midnight but you don't want yourself? what is wrong with you?
Pohjis
Pohjis
the above joke aside, i am not playing after your 5pm if it wasn't clear enough. you gave a weekend availability after midday and saturday 1pm gmt-4 is perfect for me. we should do saturday 1pm gmt-4. remember to confirm that time so we can get it done on saturday at 1pm gmt-4.
MultiPokemon
i might just be stupid cause i didntt calculate what it would be in your timezone and didnt understand what you said earlier, so can we just do weekends cause earliest i can play on weekdays is 4
MultiPokemon
aka i did not take in consideration your timezone, if thats what you are unhappy about, we can both play before midnight on weekends
MultiPokemon
so basically i misunderstood what you said and timezone
Pohjis
Pohjis
you an american a true american hero
Pohjis
Pohjis
as i said, we will play on saturday 1pm gmt-4. see you then
Pohjis
Pohjis
how about we push our series to sunday? how does 1pm gmt-4 on sunday sound to you? would you be able to do it? i can do it!