Smogon Forums

oKyle
oKyle
Hey I'm also GMT -4! Are you able to play this weekend, say Sunday afternoon at 1:00PM?
oKyle
oKyle
Preferably on the weekend but do you have any other suggestions if mine doesn’t work for you?
Fragments
Fragments
Would you be able to do Saturday 3pm
oKyle
oKyle
I'll be busy midday on Saturday but I'll be back home around 5:30pm-6pm. Are you able to play around then?
Fragments
Fragments
Hmm thats a bit tough, maybe around like 8-8:30?
oKyle
oKyle
I have plans from 8-11pm so would be able to play at 11pm or any time after that?
Fragments
Fragments
Nah idts I already have a match scheduled for 12:30am and don't think I'll be available before or after that, would you be fine with an extension?
Fragments
Fragments
Alternatively if you happen to be around, I have another tour game in 7 minutes but can play you right when that's done
oKyle
oKyle
Sorry i fell asleep. I’d be happy with an extension although I’m not entirely sure how it works. Does that mean we can play on monday?
Fragments
Fragments
Yea, we'd have until Wednesday to be able to play. Before I ask for an extension tho, we should make sure we'd even be able to schedule. Could you play late on Tuesday, like 12:30am?
oKyle
oKyle
12:30am is a bit late for me since I have classes the next morning but I can play at 11pm on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday
Fragments
Fragments
idt 11pm would work I'm not usually around by then. Available afternoon Wednesday at all? I could do like 3pm
oKyle
oKyle
Yeah I can do Wednesday afternoon. How about 3:15pm on Wednesday in case I get stuck in traffic?