Smogon Forums

mikey804
hey man any day this week is good with me
mikey804
I would like to schedule in the morning if thats good with you
mikey804
i am -5 from gmt so its 11:30 from gmt right now
mikey804
can you tell me where I can see the oppenets and like the standings dawg?
mikey804
I will be back in tampa this weekend which is -4 so whichever day works, you can pick the time dawg!:)
Ailuro
Ailuro
Thursday would be fine at like 5 pm +5
Ailuro
Ailuro
All the matchups will be posted by the tourn organizer in the thread u should prob get the noti,and wdym by standings its a knockout tourn
mikey804
hey man im going to be driving thursday, so that would be one my time, it would need to be later. Any day between friday-sunday I can do any time for you, tomorrow as well.
Ailuro
Ailuro
Friday would be fine then
mikey804
sounds good dawg what time ? I know your ahead 5 hours so would the morning be best for you ? 12ish.
mikey804
Anytime in the morning will be fine because that will be before your 7pm timeline I believe
mikey804
Please pick a time that would accommodate Friday morning for me and be within your time period and it will be fine with me
mikey804
I’m 10 hours behind you for reference
mikey804
We can do do the time period you wanted for Thursday on Friday 5pm for you and 7am for me? Does that work good with you?
mikey804
Pick your time Friday and tell the exact time so I can calculate when I need to be ready
Ailuro
Ailuro
Yea Friday 5pm can work
mikey804
Sounds good see you then!:)
mikey804
Can you tell me what time is it for you? It would be easier for me to figure out knowing that.
mikey804
are you ready to play in 10?