Smogon Forums

Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
Sorry for the late reply. I am GMT +1. I am free the whole day during this Sunday, for example.
If you can Sunday, pick an hour between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. my time (which I think it's from 3 a.m. to 1 p.m. your time). In case, I can also play after 10 p.m. my time, more or less any hour (so from 4 p.m your time).
Let me know.
Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
I almost forgot: I can also play tomorrow from 10 p.m. onward (I think it's 4 p.m. your time) or in case right now if I am lucky enough and you are online :D
No Luck No Life
No Luck No Life
On Sunday if I could, what do you say if we play at 11 am GMT-5
Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
Sure, ok, that would be 5 p.m. my time (I am GMT +1), right? In that case, we can play.
No Luck No Life
No Luck No Life
So I write to you at that time
Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
Very well.
Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
Hi, I live in Italy and it seems that my internet provider is having issues nationwide today. The whole day I had truoble connecting and things are not better, the connection come and goes. PC or phone is the same. It would be safer for me if we could reschedule, if you can. Is that possible to play at the same hour tomorrow?
No Luck No Life
No Luck No Life
I don't have time tomorrow, I could only until Thursday. I don't think they will extend until that day
No Luck No Life
No Luck No Life
Are? In any case, if I play tomorrow I could only be around 9pm in GMT-5
Arcanis Prime
Arcanis Prime
Ok, no problem for me. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is totally out of my control. See you tomorrow at 9 p.m. GMT -5.