Smogon Forums

The Mefesto
yeah lets go weekend bro, I am actually also gmt+2 lmao. what country you from? I'm in Lithuania
termi
termi
sorry i meant gmt+1, im from the netherlands. we only have gmt+2 with daylight saving time. anyway would saturday around 1pm your time work?
The Mefesto
yeah should be fine for me, lets stay in touch closer to the day to see if anything changes
termi
termi
ok
termi
termi
im on smogtours
The Mefesto
lets do tomorrow lunchtime if you can bro, im out of town all day today, my bad
The Mefesto
sorry for not letting you know earlier, I thought until the last moment that I will be able to make it. If you can do tomorrow any time, I'd be very thankful, if not, I understand that, it's my fault anyway
The Mefesto
lemme know if you can play, I am on rn
termi
termi
i messaged you on ps but you probably didn't see it yet, let me know when you can play
The Mefesto
you on rn? tell me your ps name, ill message
termi
termi
unfortunately i have gone on to do other things with my day since you took so long, i may still be able to play you today but otherwise im afraid i will have to claim activity since you already missed scheduled time yesterday without letting me know in advance
The Mefesto
we can try playing from now until later evening if you can, but we did speak beforehand that the scheduled time yesterday was not 100% certain and that things might change, which they did unfortunately and I was able to only message you a couple of hours after the initial approximately scheduled time.
The Mefesto
I am sorry about the inconvinience, but there was nothing I could have done about that. I had opportunities to play today, but you weren't available. Anyway, let me know
termi
termi
yesterday you said "lunchtime", i was around from 10am til 2pm my time today which is more than generous. if you wanted to be certain that we'd be able to play each other today you should've suggested a specific time. it's not my responsibility to wait around for you after you missed our initial time, which i did assume to be the time we would play at since i hadn't heard anything from you beforehand
termi
termi
anyway if you are available right now i can play, otherwise it's not going to work out. please in the future communicate ore clearly with your opponent about times, i really don't like reserving a chunk on my day to wait around for my opponent only for them not to show up and i'm not alone in this regard
termi
termi
ps name is termiii with 3 i's btw