Smogon Forums

tkhanh
tkhanh
on friday, saturday and sunday I can prob try to play more at evening/night, around 8-9pm but then I'm at the mercy of my internet
MRFM
MRFM
i'm GMT +1, i'm available for 10-11pm on Friday and 10-12pm on both weekend days. is your internet better after 10 than before? just asking because the 2nd message
tkhanh
tkhanh
yes it is better after 10 ye
tkhanh
tkhanh
is 10pm your time on saturday ok?
MRFM
MRFM
wait were the times you were quoting my time ? tbh i can do both 10pm in GMT +1 and +7
MRFM
MRFM
isn't 10pm my time 4am in yours tho
tkhanh
tkhanh
ye, I assumed you mant your time and those are the only times you were available, could we do 11pm my time saturday then?
MRFM
MRFM
oh no, i was talking in yours, and i have many more hours available, 11pm for you on saturday is 5pm for me so it's perfect
MRFM
MRFM
i'm new to scheduling tour games so i assumed i needed to tell which of your available hours would work for me, that's why i was talking in GMT +7
tkhanh
tkhanh
ye it's ok, you just needed to make it a bit more clear is all but otherwise working with you was pretty nice
Lechen
Lechen
I am so sorry for interrupting, but guys, would it be possible for you 2 to play last. Like we want Rofna99 wants to play first
MRFM
MRFM
sorry for noticing this late but it'd be fine by me, i guess we'd need to reschedule our game. same time on sunday works well for me
Lechen
Lechen
np
Lechen
Lechen
hello MRFM, would it be possible for u to play earlier, shadow is feeling a little sick today and we would be thankful if we could change the time or date of the match