Smogon Forums

Luirromen
Luirromen
Hey, can play on the weekend? Sorry it gets quite hard to me to play on weekdays due to university.
gmt-6 and Im available from my 10am-12 and later since 3pm to ownards. Sundays from 3pm to ownards
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
10 am -12 your time works for me on weekdays too, that should be 5-7pm for me
Luirromen
Luirromen
Ok but can you make those times on the weekend too?
If so what about Saturday around those times
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
hmm Im not sure about weekend, I'd honestly prefer having this over with early cause I'm mostly busy on the weekend
Luirromen
Luirromen
Just to clarify, when I mentioned 10-12 I meant Saturday, I cant on those times during weekdays
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
ooh, cant u do any times on the weekdays?
Luirromen
Luirromen
Nah sorry I cant, only times I can on weekdays is from my 4pm to ownards, rn Im just answering coz I have a 20 mins break between classes lol
If you can from 4pm to ownards, maybe like Thursday can work? Or is it too late for you?
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
4pm means 11pm for me, I can do that too, lmk if you can play earlier than thursday too. I dont might staying up late
Luirromen
Luirromen
Thursday goes better to me and is the most early on the week I could since my Friday schedule isnt that annoying, cya on thursday then.
Sylveon used calm mind
Luirromen
Luirromen
Hey, sorry but the university work has gotten pretty messy and I really doubt I can make it for tomorrow, Can I know your weekend availabilities so we could find a time for both of us? At worst I might ask for an extension and the best day for me during extension could be on Tuesday.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
uuuh, I'm really busy this week and next week tbh, If you can do today like any time lmk, I dont mind staying up late. Weekend and next week extension sounds rough for me
Luirromen
Luirromen
Can I know your weekend availabilities? I can understand you can have a busy weekend but there should be times you get available and I could see if I cant fit a time on them
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
I can do friday like 8pm my time, sat/sund is difficult
Luirromen
Luirromen
Can you tell me your availabilities on the weekend too? I understand you are busy but you cant be busy during the whole weekend.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
I am actually, cause Im not at home I wont be able to play. I thought we were playing today since we scheduled for today...
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
so what's it gonna be? can you do today to friday?
Luirromen
Luirromen
Friday same time tomorrow (11pm +1), you mentioned you didnt mind staying up late. If you cant then we will have to go for the extension.