• today before 5:30pm
  • wednesday 2pm-3pm
  • thursday 6pm-8pm
  • friday 5pm-7pm
  • saturday 1pm-3pm
  • next sunday 3pm-5pm
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
I am still outside but we can try 5 pm your time (in 1 hour if I am not mistaken). But if you have to go in 5:30 maybe that won't work, so we could aim for Thursday 6 pm your time. If I come back earlier tho tonight I will hit you up.
emma
emma
lets just do thursday 6pm my time
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Yeah sounds better, cya then
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Hey, I was wondering if you want to play 2 pm your time today, if you haven't planned anything and you are still available that time
emma
emma
sorry it won’t work. i can play at the times above + thursday 2-4pm if that works
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Wait the times above got Wednesday 2-3 pm and Thursday 6-8 pm
emma
emma
sorry i meant i wont be able to do wednesday (today) 2-3 anymore, but i can still do the rest of the times above as well as thursday 2-4pm which i did not include initially
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Oh that's kinda tough for me now cause I thought we were going to play at 6 pm tmr as we scheduled. I can try for 4 pm now but not completely sure
emma
emma
tomorrow at 6pm still works, sorry for the confusion
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Oh alright cool then
emma
emma
are you down to play now?
emma
emma
if not, something came up at 6pm that i need to attend to. i could multitask but i prefer not to. if you're willing tor reschedule, i can do all the following times (-4)
  • thursday (today) starting between now and 5pm or 8pm and 10pm
  • friday starting between 5pm and 7pm
  • saturday starting between 1pm and 3pm or 9pm and 2am
  • sunday starting between 12pm and 5pm
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Uh, I could probably do Friday 5 pm your time
emma
emma
ty
emma
emma
lol something came up again now at 5pm my time. you can just take the win in our set (i dont want to keep troubling you + v busy) and we'll both advance at 4-0/3-1 respectively
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Ah shame, really wanted to play this set, but alright if you are busy then we can't do much.