Mendeez
Mendeez
Hi! want to play now? im -3
Mendeez
Mendeez
do u have discord btw?
Brammi
Brammi
Lol you asked during the middle of my work day. If you can do your mornings your 6am to 10am is my best time. I can look at when I am free this weekend. All my availability during your afternoon/evening was at the start of the week.
Mendeez
Mendeez
10 am -4 sunday?
Brammi
Brammi
I can I guess. If you can do an hour earlier that'd be better
Brammi
Brammi
gonna have to raincheck on this. I hadn't planned to be up so late bc I only got this scheduling in the morning. And I'd rather not pass out mid series. I'll let bella know. Let me know when you are gonna be free over the next three days so we can play within extension.
Mendeez
Mendeez
Bruh, we schedule at 10 am -4 and it's 9:15 a.m. rn I can play now, but you were okay with the time, I don't want an extension
Mendeez
Mendeez
I'm adapting to your schedule because you can only play between my 6 and 10 am lol during the week I go to the university and I won't risk my sleeping hours for a game
Mendeez
Mendeez
lmk if u still here to play
Brammi
Brammi
You said -3 then -4, so it was over an hour before.
Brammi
Brammi
Hey, I can get up early and do 6am +10, or from 7:30pm to midnight +10.
Brammi
Brammi
I believe that's your 4pm, or your morning.
Mendeez
Mendeez
I'm really very busy these days in my mornings it is impossible for me to play, I can only play at night or on Saturday and Sunday I think that in the morning and all day gmt -4
Brammi
Brammi
So is that a yes to the your morning slot I provided? What works for you in your morning? I gave you 5:30am your time to probably 9:30 am start time. Bear in mind I now have another tourney booked at my 10pm tomorrow night which would be your 8am.
Mendeez
Mendeez
9:30 am saturday works for u?
Mendeez
Mendeez
gmt -4
Brammi
Brammi
I missread the first part. I got it backwards. I thought you meant only mornings, not at night.

4pm any day? After that I am at work. And same, can't ruin sleep.
Mendeez
Mendeez
4pm any day my time? if thats correct lets play saturday
Brammi
Brammi
That is way after extension. We have two days
Mendeez
Mendeez
want to play now