Smogon Forums

BIG loven
If we can not get an extension for a day or two then I'm not sure if I will be able to play you accordingly on such short notice unless you will be online tomorrow at the same time.
I would still prefer to have a grace period into Monday or Tuesday. This weekend has been pretty busy for me.
Some Thug
Some Thug
idm whenever, can even go rn
Some Thug
Some Thug
weekdays, im not as active, can do between 8-9am or 4pm-10pm my time on monday
BIG loven
I respect and appreciate you trying to get this done and reaching out to me. I ate a slightly undercooked chicken breast yesterday and have been at my job feeling not so great all day. If we can't get the extension and I'm nowhere to be found tomorrow then it will be reviewed by the host.
I did ask for a day or two extension in the r1 thread, is that okay?
Some Thug
BIG loven
I have not received an official post in regards to an extension but if you are online anytime today or tomorrow and can play, please let me know. Then we can have it completed and hopefully fall in some type of "grace period" since we did not get matched up until Saturday evening. if not, then best of luck to you.
Some Thug
Some Thug
Yeah I'll be online from 4pm to 10 or 11pm my time if that works. My weekday activity isn't as flexible as weekends
BIG loven
ok well whenever you wanna do this, i just realized last night that this was NOT a sun/moon tournament. Optimism is key...
lmk when
Some Thug
Some Thug
Does 4pm today work? If not tell me what does
BIG loven
that is like 2 am my time. i could wake up a few hours earlier at like 9pm your time. would that be ok. or is 4pm your time the only time??
BIG loven
Few hours later I meant lol
Some Thug
Some Thug
I can even do 10pm dw
BIG loven
would you prefer 9 or 10?
Some Thug
Some Thug
whatever works
Some Thug
Some Thug