Smogon Forums

Stallion
Stallion
Hey +10, I'm usually a weekend gamer. I can probably fit it in Sunday night after my Roa premier league game, so 8pm my time which is 11am your time Sunday. Does that suit you?
ionnss
ionnss
i'm sorry, i cant play anywhere near that early. i can play most days between 6pm and 11pm my time.
Stallion
Stallion
In other words you're offering me between 3am and 8am, and there's no fucking way I'm playing that early. So we're going to have to compromise and agree on some middle ground.
ionnss
ionnss
how late are you able to play?
ionnss
ionnss
or can you play at 12am or 1am my time?
Stallion
Stallion
1am your time is 10am my time. So if you can do 1am this Sunday your time on main server, that works for me?
ionnss
ionnss
i think i can manage that, but can we instead do sat 2nd or sun 3rd? or any day next week
Stallion
Stallion
Sat 2nd I have a fantasy football draft for Smogon League A at 11am my time. Sunday 3rd I have a fantasy draft for Smogon League B at 10am my time. And I work full time so I can't do that time slot Mon-Fri :(.

Are you free at that time this weekend at all? Either Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th 1am your time?
ionnss
ionnss
ig ill just have to try and make sunday then. if that fails, we could potentially reschedule for the 9th, however risky that may be. ill try see you 1am my time sunday
Stallion
Stallion
Np, my discord is og.stallion so if you need to reschedule on Sunday, just drop me a message there or on here!
Stallion
Stallion
Oh shit I've actually got a 10am match already scheduled for this Sunday lmao
Stallion
Stallion
Did you wanna just aim for the last week? I should be free at that time on both Saturday and Sunday on the 9th/10th.
ionnss
ionnss
ahhh fuck. are you free at 10am or earlier any day after this weekend at all? leaving it til the 9th/10th just scares me a lot. otherwise i guess we really do have no choice. schedule for saturday 10am your time so we can play on sunday if we need to
Stallion
Stallion
Yeah I don't usually like leaving it till the last minute. But normally I'm free in evenings more than mornings because I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week :/. Let's schedule for Saturday the 9th at 1am your time / 10am my time and if availability pops up earlier in the next few weeks, we can try and get it done before then?
ionnss
ionnss
sure. but please make sure to give me like a day's advance notice if you end up free before then
Stallion
Stallion
Will do. Just to confirm, did you say you're not free this Saturday?
ionnss
ionnss
yeah, i cant play this weekend, sorry
Stallion
Stallion
All good, see you in two weeks! If we're both free earlier then let me know!