Smogon Forums

Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Hey, clerica! I love the grammar! We're going to have to work around my work. So I can't do anything too evening-wise. As I start work at 6 pm -5gmt
Besides that, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to my swashbuckling victory in the way of Pocket Monsters! xoxo - Your Opponent <3
clerica
clerica
would something like 11:30 am -5 friday work? If not what days/times do work?
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
I can aim for that! If something comes up I'll let you know. :)
clerica
clerica
I'm on main
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Well honestly I can't tell time right with GMT. Was off an hour lol
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Same time tmrw since Ik time now?
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
If you could confirm a time that would be great instead of ignoring the post since I know you're on smogon :/
clerica
clerica
Hey I was busy most of the afternoon yesterday and only on this morning to play for UMPL. I have to head out now (I’m sending this on mobile) but in the future just show up on time because I’ve got a bunch of things to do the rest of the weekend that I didn’t do yesterday because I had been expecting to play
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
When I say I'll aim for a time its because I'm busy too. And we have a full week to play, so try to schedule not reply to me trying to play with a long rant. Set a time when you say you can play Saturday, don't go ignoring me
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Its not like i message you on disc too and you ignore me all week, so any time before 5pm -5 GMT today works, ill be checking in and seeing if you agree to anything