Smogon Forums

Ewin
Ewin
airfare had seen it all - the discrimination, the racism, the broken promises. He had been promised a fair chance at success, only to be met with closed doors and condescending attitudes. He had been promised that hard work would pay off, only to be passed over for promotions and opportunities.
Ewin
Ewin
One day, airfare was approached by a white man who promised him the American Dream. "airfare, my boy," the man said, "I can help you succeed in this country. I can open doors for you and give you the connections you need."
Ewin
Ewin
airfare, being the clever man that he was, did not believe a word of it. "Sir," he said, "I have heard these promises before. I know that they are nothing but empty words from a white man's mouth."
Ewin
Ewin
The white man, offended, stormed off in a huff. "You'll see," he exclaimed, "I'll show you that not all white men are the same!"
Ewin
Ewin
But airfare knew better. He knew that the white man's promises were just a trap, and that he would never truly have a fair shot at success as long as there were white men in positions of power.
Ewin
Ewin
From that day forward, airfare lived by his mantra: never trust a white man. And he worked hard, educated himself and with determination he achieved success and prosperity, despite the obstacles put in his way.