LpZ
LpZ
huh?
LpZ
LpZ
did i get the time wrong i was p sure it was 11pm -3
LpZ
LpZ
if thats the case wanna reschedule for sunday then? i cant really do before 11pm -3 on weekdays and if thats the case i didnt notice the mistake on timezones
Corvy
Corvy
Might be a daylight savings thing. I kinda did set up plans for the rest of the week though so I'm not available on sunday. Idk how available I am next week either until I get my shift plan either
LpZ
LpZ
dont you have any other time on any other day excluding 10-2pm +1? thats impossible for me on weekdays and im free the entire weekend basically, i can also do next monday your 11pm
Corvy
Corvy
I can probably do monday 11pm yeah, but that's not 100% until I see my shift plan tomorrow
Corvy
Corvy
I'll keep you updated
LpZ
LpZ
kk i think any other time on the 10pm-2pm +1 window works too on monday
Corvy
Corvy
just got my schedule for the week and I'm late shift till thursday :(
LpZ
LpZ
Is there really no 30 minute availability anytime on sunday or monday? 10pm-2pm is still impossible for me today but im not going anywhere on those days
Corvy
Corvy
The issue is that I planned out my weekend already and won't be home on sunday while on monday I'm at work until 1am and get home dead tired at around 2am
LpZ
LpZ
is there no possible way at all on sunday? like 30 minutes spare time since it seems like weekdays are totally impossible
Corvy
Corvy
As I said, I'm not home at all on sunday and I'd rather not play drunk once I'm home
LpZ
LpZ
and what about today?
Corvy
Corvy
I'm at work until late on saturdays sadly
LpZ
LpZ
so that leaves us with 0 compatible times
Corvy
Corvy
Yeah :/
Corvy
Corvy
Do you have time on Thursday 11pm-2am gmt+1?
LpZ
LpZ
im sorry but i actually dont, that is precisely the time of my uni class, if you could somehow wait until 3am even tho thats p late then it would work, or if you somehow could play around 1-4pm -3 otherwise that time window is just impossible for me