Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for rigged when fite
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Are you on right now? I can play now if you can.
    3d
    3d
    on 3d
    Yo, when do u wanna play for sm ru cup? I'm GMT +2 and can play almost every night/eve
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play tonight at 9pm your time. How does that sound to you?
    oras ru cup r2, gmt +8, when do you want to play? monday i can play night while the other weekdays i should ideally be able to slot in time any part of the day. im also p free on saturday if you need.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    how does 10pm your time on tuesday suit you? that would be 5pm my time. i can also play tomorrow on monday, but it has to 8-9pm my time which is your time 1-2am on tuesday night.
    gorex
    gorex
    tuesday 10pm my time sounds perfect if there's no delay, lets fix that timing then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. see u tomorrow
    Hi, we have to play UPL. I'm avaliable on weekdays but I'll be busy on weekend except sunday night maybe (GMT+2).
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I would like to play you on Sunday night if possible. I am GMT+3 so I am one hour ahead of you. How does 11pm your time on Sunday sound?
    Seirle
    Seirle
    Perfect :)
    Ssnl round 2 next saturday dont forget .
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i wont. see you then:)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    as we more or less agreed, 4pm gmt+1 (6pm my time). see you then.
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    Got it
    Gotta play for oras cup, gmt -6, can play every day after 3 PM my time except for fridays, lmk when it works for u
    hi we have to play snorlax cup, gmt +2 available most evenings when's good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can try to catch you tonight like 9-10pm your time if that is ok with u
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    i might but it's unsure, if not i should be on tomorrow at that time
    ugh dude i missed the time -_- sorry. any chance we can try tomorrow or again this week?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    well, since the deadline is today, i will leave it up to bkc. what time tomorrow would be good for you?
    hey dude something came up and i am not gonna be in tonight, sorry. any chance we could reschedule for tomorrow, or another day at your convenience?

cheers!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can do either 3-4pm or 9pm. Either ok with you?
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    3-4 pm would be perfect mate cheers!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am a bit ahead of time but I am waiting on main and on smogtours. I rather play on main so hit me up there whenever you are ready to play.
    ou circuit when fight
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    If you see me today on smogtours around 3-6pm GMT-4, just hit me up there. Otherwise you can suggest a day and a time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back