Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for oras draft r5? I'm gmt +5.5, have a flexible schedule
    Blui
    Blui
    There's still around 2 hours to the scheduled time so would prefer if we could play today. Otherwise you'll have to ask for extension from the host
    Blui
    Blui
    Will have limited availability in the weekdays so do keep that in mind
    Blui
    Blui
    Could you atleast reply? This is getting inconvenient for me
    Hi we play r4 of the ORAS cup. I'm GMT +1 and can play most of Friday + Saturday. Busy on Sunday but could make it work depending on the time. Lmk what works for you.
    Hello, we are facing each other for the Round 3 of the oras draft. Can you play this week end ? I m GMT+2
    Hey, we're battling in round 2 of Official Smogon Tour XV. My timezone is EST. My schedule is flexible so just let me when you're available. Posting this at 12:45PM EST.
    ThePichuBros1
    hey, want to play around this time tommorrow? if not im free around this time everyday starting from tomorrow and onwards, so if you can play within 2 hour earlier from now and 8 hours ahead from now (within this 12 hour window) let me know :] thanks for being patient, sorry i couldnt get around to it at the weekend
    AndroidYumi
    AndroidYumi
    Yes, I think I'll be able to make it at that time.
    ThePichuBros1
    my showdown name is ThePichuBros2
    We're battling for the Official Smogon Tour XV, when can you battle? My time zone is EST. Posting this at 5:20PM EST so you can convert the time easier if need be.
    Volco
    Volco
    oh crap my bad, i had dinner at that time usually have it at 6:30 so i didn't expect that. Want to have the match now if you still are able to? What's your PS alt? Mine is Volco.
    ThePichuBros1
    all g, im free any day this week so just hmu every day until you can play, mine is ThePichuBros2, so if im online on showdown whenever you are on just hmu there as well,
    Volco
    Volco
    alright, i'm usually on most of the day just afk until pmed because i'm doing other stuff and notifications get my attention. if i'm busy when you pm i'll say so and then pm you again when i'm not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…