velenoso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Team is doing quite well on the ladder, I reached mid 1400 without much effort (consider that I was in the 1500s in last gen); right now the most threatening mons are breakers with 'colorful' coverage and dynamax mons, which are really difficult to take down for a relatively soft hitting team like this one; I think however that an experienced player can play around those (asusming dynamax stays).
    Hi dude, at last I have tested a bit the team and I have reached some conclusions.
    Here is the team https://pokepast.es/5585adefe63bbde7
    I added rotom to help vs elctric types, as well as dealing with gyarados, theatening seismitoad, having decent bulk to take hits and crippling defensive mons with trick; choice specs is because I want to have raw firepower for the team.
    I'm the dude you were talking to on Jams vid earlier, this is an old ass account I only just started using again because I'm posting a little more on Smog since SwSh came out.
    velenoso
    velenoso
    Right now I'm in a rush and I can't write many details, but if you have questions you're welcome; also I plan to go on with the testing in 6-7 hours from now, I'll get better insights and upload interesting replays of my mathces if you want to see the team at work
    velenoso
    velenoso
    Sorry I had to split messages, but I can't write more than 420 char per message
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…