FadedCharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are we playing for ndmpl timezone is gmt +1, ik you said sunday but i need to see any other times
    FadedCharm
    FadedCharm
    Hey! I’m free anytime after 2pm GMT -5 On Sunday. Saturday i don’t have the best availability due to work.
    TTK
    TTK
    Can you play 6pm your time? Sunday
    FadedCharm
    FadedCharm
    Yes!
    Hi, we play for mompl this week. I am gmt+10. I prefer weekends. When are you available?
    FadedCharm
    FadedCharm
    Hey! I would like to play this Saturday if possible.I’m GMT-6 let me know if that day works and we can work out a time?
    Sunnyboi0
    Sunnyboi0
    Saturday can work yeah. We just gotta work out what we can do with this 16 hour difference
    ND STABmons kickoff. Eastern Daylight Time. I'd rather play in the evening. It looks like you were free to face off against K3pper on Thursday before he dropped out; is that still the case?
    We are opponents for NDM. What's your time zone and when are you free? Mine is GMT -5 and I am free all the week except on Tuesday and Friday.
    We are up for Nat Dex Mono tour. I am GMT-6 and can play Monday and Tuesday from 9am to 6pm, Wednesday through Friday 7am to 4pm, and Saturday and Sunday 7am to 3pm. What time sounds best for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…