Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm your Round 2 opponent. I live in Flordia and work mornings. My timezone is GMT -5. There is a hurricane heading my way. So I would need the games to happen tomorrow or Thursday in the afternoon. Otherwise, I can't guarantee my ability to play our round.
    Swampy44
    Sounds good, and nope! I prefer that
    redeyesstorm
    redeyesstorm
    My username on showdown is the same as on here. Message me when you are ready. I'm online but going to be afk to shower since I just finished some lawn work.
    redeyesstorm
    redeyesstorm
    Unfortunately I used up all of my free time for today. The hurricane change course away from where I live. So I can reschedule. What are the best times for you. I forgot that Daylight savings time makes my time GMT -4. So I'm two hours ahead of you. What day and times work best for you?
    Hi, I'm your R1 opponent. I can play at 6 am or 9 pm - 10 pm GMT+9. Which day and time is fitting for you?
    Sela133VII
    Sela133VII
    Oh sorry, I thought we won't play at that time after checking before going to sleep.
    Can you play at 10:30 pm GMT+9 today?
    Swampy44
    Hello, are you available today? I could play anytime in the next 7 hrs. Or I could 5:30am-7:30 am tomorrow morning my time. GMT-6
    Sela133VII
    Sela133VII
    Can we maybe chat via discord? I don't check this page often, my discord is sela133vii or Sela133VII#4007
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…