PastaPapa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like we're rolling it back for the loser's bracket of the winter seasonal RBY. I'm still GMT+1. A few good times for me: Sunday 4pm-9pm (preferred) or Friday 4pm-9pm (also works) all in GMT+2.
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    Awesome- lets sync on Discord right before 8pm GMT+1 on Sunday. Could you just send a confirmation that it is 8pm GMT+1 that we play? I typo'd and wrote +2 in my original message
    PastaPapa
    PastaPapa
    I did assume you meant gmt+1
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    Awesome! See you at 8pm today (GMT+1)
    Hi RBY OU Seasonal
    We are paired for round 2. I'm GMT+1.
    I'm available
    - from Wednesday to Friday evening from 20:00PM to 1:00AM my time.
    - on week-ends from 14:00PM to midnight my time

Let me know what time is best for you :)
    We're playing in R1 of the RBY winter seasonal. I'm GMT+1. Do any times work for you in the slots Friday 6-10pm (GMT+1), or Saturday 10pm - midnight (GMT+1)?
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    See you Saturday 10pm! Will message you on Showdown then
    PastaPapa
    PastaPapa
    Hey sorry for the inconvenience but my grandpa is flying in for a surprise visit today and I guess we are going to the aquarium tomorrow, so I could play on are original agreed time but you would probably have to contact me on discord (pastaapapa) since I'll be on my phone or I could play sometime between now and 3pm PST
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    Didn't see this until now so I'll try to get ahold of you on Discord just before our original starting time of 2 hours from now. My Discord username is algo_baker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…