Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ohko tour. im -4. when
    Guishark
    Guishark
    struggling to get online, its super laggy for me right now
    a fairy
    a fairy
    yeah its been having troubles today :/ if you cant get on lmk and we can reschedule to maybe same time tomorrow
    Guishark
    Guishark
    ok its not letting me onto my main but im on as outer wilds
    Gui has been kicked, not banned. Therefore, you could potentially still invite him back. However, do NOT do this. Unless, of course, you wanted to be banned, because you and Gui will BOTH be banned if you invite him back. We will invite him back after some time if we feel like he has learnt his lesson. Thanks.
    Gui has been kicked, not banned. Therefore, you could potentially still invite him back. However, do NOT do this. Unless, of course, you wanted to be banned, because you and Gui will BOTH be banned if you invite him back. We will invite him back after some time if we feel like he has learnt his lesson. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back