Chomp29
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chomp29
    Chomp29
    If we need to do Sunday no worries. I can be very flexible on time.
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    As far as today I can do mostly any tie starting 3 hours from noq. Free a day aftwr that.

Dm me on discord chomp29 if you need to get ahold of me quicker.
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    *Any time starting at 11am GMT-5 until end of today.
    hi, when bwpl gmt -3 here
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Can you do tonight?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Shoot me a discord dm and I will be able to respond p quick too.
    Mendeez
    Mendeez
    it would be nice if you wrote down your discord btw
    yo chomp,My Wednesday 9:00-10:00 could work?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    9-10 what time? Honestly at this point just pm me any time you feel like playing (on discord please I rarely check smogon x.x). And theres a pretty good chance I will be able to. Today, tomorrow, whatever.

If I dont respond on discord just means I am alseep, but u can def get ahold of me that way.
    adorluigi
    adorluigi
    please provide a timezone with your scheduling lol...
    Eternal Sunset
    Eternal Sunset
    uhh GMT+8,anytime from now to 22:00 my time
    Hey we are playing in the ADV ZU Gold Rush. When are you free to play? I’m GMT-4.
    Hey we fight in the semi finals of the Bw1OU tour ! I’m gmt-3 what time/ day are you free this week?
    Skrublax
    Skrublax
    I’ve been online for the past hour, what’s your username on showdown?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Chomp29. I sent multiple messages to scrublax, maybe I am spelling it wrong?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Oh its skrublax with a k.
    hey, roa teams, im gmt+7 prefer to play my evenings but flexible when do you want to play?
    cappl, +5.5 when play?
    TGA
    TGA
    well lets play tmmrw
    TGA
    TGA
    can u like give a time
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    I am awake now, uhm, I don't much care today you can pick, but I just can't do any time next hour and a half.

For very fast response you are welcome to msg me on discord chomp29.
    hi we have to play for bw1 open, i am +2. when you want to play?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Uhm, would you like to play later today?
    Tizio Potente Ao
    I am not home tonight, can play tomorrow or next days from 3pm to 8pm +2. Don't know if this is okay for your time zone, otherwise tell me when you want to play and i'll try to be online
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Ok, you have discord? I can be highly flexible with times, can you send chomp29 a message?
    im round opponent for bw1 ou round 3 when can you play?
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Most certainly, how about 2-3 hours from now?
    Rextrox
    Rextrox
    man, alright let's play soon then ask me on pkmn showdown when ur ready
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    I'm at work for next hour, that's why I asked for that time. It's not like we have to, I'm just offering.
    hi, bw gc, -4, can do any weekday after 9 PM my time, tomorrow 11 AM - 4 PM my time, or either weekend 1 - 5 PM my time
    bw gc here GMT-4, what days work best for you? I got all day Wednesday, and Saturday and Sunday after 5:30
    shinyscizor12
    shinyscizor12
    Hey just posting here again, seeing if you get this one
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Hey sorry friend, really Saturday is by far the best day for me. Am GMT -5, and can do almost any time between 2 PM and 12 AM my time. If this does not work for you let me know, or for faster response feel free to add on discord Chomp29.
    BW global championship. Aim for Saturday? I'm -6. Lmk what works for you that day
    Chomp29
    Chomp29
    Saturday is best day but our time zones are wack and I have 2 games already scheduled for Sat (was last minute sub signup for BWGC, didn't expect to actually play).

However if u can do like 10 or 11 PM ur time Saturday night, I could do. Otherwise it is dicey but could probably do ur Sunday morning.
    jackuzzler
    jackuzzler
    11PM my time on Saturday night works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back