ChaosKye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apologies to anyone who asks me to hatch - I will be out on a business trip for work till December 12th!
    Hi!, I have an egg that match with your value, can you help me to hatch it? please :D, I can give you good mons =P
    Diegus
    Diegus
    Oh, ok thank you, I'm too excited with my new shiny right now, thank you :D!
    ChaosKye
    ChaosKye
    Haha, understandable. I want to breed a shiny honedge now lol it looks like its blood stained.
    Diegus
    Diegus
    Yep, really cool.
    Hey! Do you think you could hatch an Egg for me? My ESV matches your TSV :) It would greatly be appreciated!

My details:
    3DS FC: 2895-7770-9882
    Trainer ID: BMT
    MrDillDough
    Sent you a couple of trades while you were online a few minutes ago. Didn't receive a trade and then you went off :( Dang missed it
    ChaosKye
    ChaosKye
    Hey, sorry it took so long internet was being spotty. enjoy your squirtle :)
    MrDillDough
    Thank you very much! Also thanks for being very patient with me, my internet wasn't much better.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me!
    Excuse me, You have a SV that matches my egg. Do you mind Hatching it for me?
    My friend code is 2552-1416-1916
    ChaosKye
    ChaosKye
    Not a problem. If you're set up to check, could you take a look at the SV for a few of the eggs I have too?
    TentacleMage
    Sorry I didn't refresh this page for a while.
    I don't have the ability to use the Instacheck.
    I apologize ;-;
    ChaosKye
    ChaosKye
    Not a problem - ready to trade back your shiny eevee :) I'm going to try to get instacheck working too so bear with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…