Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are fighting for rbspl, i'm EST available whenever except saturday and sunday
    Laurel
    Laurel
    im est too are you available today
    Yo wassup. I'm Brap from England (GMT). When do you want to battle oppan random style?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    im on irc lots just /query me or find me in #Benelux ill make the team in 3 minutes then we'll fight
    Brap
    Brap
    alright
    Hi. We're oppnents for the LCNURULympic Tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -5 & available every afternoon bar today (won't be back until late.)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    That might be a little early for me but ill try my best. I will be on somewhere between 4 and 7 your time for sure. Ill be on irc as Laurel when im on.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    In #benelux
    Laurel
    Laurel
    what time are you usually on and where can i find you? i'm either on PO as Laurel or IRC in #Benelux if I'm on
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the battle factory tourny, tell me when you're ready to battle
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Sounds good idk what time ill be on but i can definitely be on somewhere in that range. Where should i contact you when im onlime
    rewindman
    shoot me a message here, hopefully I'll see it on time lol.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    yeah thats not going to work. i need an exact time to make im on vacation so my schedule is sporadic.
    I'll be online during the next two hours, you can vm me on http://frenchtime.psim.us/ if I don't reply immediatly. Also, I'd prefer to play on PO since I don't have netbattle anymore
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Can you give me some hours you'll be on ((: thanks
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'll be online during the next 3/4 hours if necessary. I can also be online tomorrow after 11:00 PM GMT+2
    Laurel
    Laurel
    alright lets play now so we can get it outta the way
    Wanna play right now ?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i cant lets try tomorrow because i wont be back for 2 hours and you will be asleep
    we have to play for the bo3 semis. would you like to do it tomorrow, around 6 pm of gmt+1? basically 5 hours before this time (almost 6)
    Hi! We're opponents for the YOLO tournament. When would you like to battle? I'm in GMT -4 btw.
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Sorry I was late, if you can battle, I'll be on oriserver for the next 30ish minutes. If not, can you battle tomorrow at the same time?
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    I'll be on oriserver for the next 30ish minutes. If we can't battle today, would you be availible sometime on wednesday?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    messaged you on server
    "Knock knock"

"who is there"

"your end"

"ok, stay right there. gonna john a litle bit more"
    gorgie
    gorgie
    I'll get a day's extension... then you will log on to irc tomorrow, find me, and send me a message. I will then acknowledge your presence (and msg), then give you a proper spanking thereafter. Anything else is unacceptable. I will be on all day.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Can i have sone times please besides "all day"
    gorgie
    gorgie
    6am - 11:59 pm on 11/19/2013
    so are you dodgin or what
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i never saw your first response what times are you available im gmt -5
    gorgie
    gorgie
    dude im on most of the times just get on IRC and find me on #pokemon when you are ready to feel it
    Hello. You have signed up for Smogon Omaha 3 and have not yet sent in your Pokémon. Please do so.
    We play for the Bo3 tournament. I can play most days during the week after 7 PM PST on weekdays, and before 5 PM on weekends. I usually like getting these done through IRC, I go on the channels #xyuu and #pokemon, so if you see me on either of those message me and we can get it done. Let me know when you want to play.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Damn this will be tough im fairly active should be easy to get done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…