Matty85
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• VGC tournament. I am gmt -6 and prefer to play during my afternoons and nights if possible. Most days I should be available but weekends are usually best. Let me know what your availability is
    Hello, it would appear that we are matched up for the VGC tournament. I live in the Pacific time Zone. I'm usually pretty open so tell me what works for you.
    Hello, looks like we got matched up. I'm usually available most evenings, but I fly back home from the UK to the US (CST, UTC -6) Wednesday, which is the only day I'm really truly unavailable. If you have any preferences, let me know. But as for right now, would either this Monday (8-8:30 pm UTC +0), Tuesday (7-7:30 pm UTC +0), or Thursday (1:30-2 pm UTC -6) work? Thanks, and have a nice day.
    Oh, it's pretty late don't you think?

Would you be up to play tomorow some hours earlier? I'll be here and on IRC :o
    Do you use IRC? It's where I'm the most available (easily findable on #pokemon or #grotto). I should be there on monday evening :)
    We gotta FIGHT Matty!

Just like you, my timezone is GMT +2, could you tell me when you would be ready/able to play?
    Hm. Problem is that I don't have internet for majority of the day now, only at night.

What timezone are you and what times are you on for this week.
    Since you live in Italy, I assume you have some crazy timezone 8-10 hours away from mine which may make it difficult to schedule. What's your time zone?

Do you go on IRC?

Basically, whenever your on and ready, just message me to see if I'm on and ready.
    Hi, sorry for my no response but I'll be active the rest of the days for sure. I'm GMT+1 like you so all our nights work for me.
    Ouch, the hax must really hurt :( Well, best of luck in the future! I'm sure you played to your fullest potential!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back