RU Stage 2 - Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This thread will close on Tuesday, November 15 at 11:59 EST! At which time the Council and suspects will be announced. Voting will take place later in the week, probably Friday to leave time for discussion in the np: thread.

So, congrats to windsong for ranking #1 on the ladder at the end of the round. You'll be guaranteed a spot on the first ever RU (Jedi) Council (but remember to post here as well)!

Alright, now below I'm going to list alts that have been at the top of the ladder for the past couple of weeks.

Only post in this thread if your alts are one or some of the following!

Simply make a post bolding which alts are yours. This is only for my benefit to decide who will be on the council. Remember not all alts that are in the screenshot will be listed below, it is simply those that have been consistently at the top for the past couple of weeks.

Also remember, just because your alt is listed below DOES NOT mean you'll be on the Council. I have to weigh in the other factors as well for picking the seats!

Aight, here is the list:

.sgv.
sgv
sgv.
doodalt
doodles
l0l
resting-testing
windsong
a marill
an azumarill
zdrup15
bro fist
hailme
r u kidding
i got dis
prolly gonna tilt
ephraim
soulwind
nails
paradox
mr. lonely
omoplata
marguerite
the cool cat
lifeisgood
honko
thievinging
brohoof
moltenkyurem
heil moltenkyurem
kippers
the community cat
texas cloverleaf
-infinite.test

Get crackin'!

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Identifying as a marill, an azumarill, prolly gonna tilt, the community cat, and the cool cat.

Yeah I'm the type that makes multiple petty alts.

doodles, doodalt

This is a really hard decision but I'm going to have to say don't consider me for the council this round. I have too much school work to do in the near term, and I can't say I'll be reliably able to make a meeting. Once mid December rolls around and I'm done with school I'll be back in the running, though!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
People usually know me as AndViet but I go by the name of Mr. Lonely sometimes.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
And that's it folks, here's the first RU Council! Congrats to those that made it!

By order of the specific council seats, the best forum poster was by far the hardest decision for me. You guys need to post more!

1. Windsong
2. SGV
3. Amarillo
4. Honko
5. MoltenKyurem
6. zdrup15
7. Nails

Voting will take place on Friday in Blind Voting, which will give us (me) enough time to get those who need access to the forum access, and allow you guys some discussion time in the np: thread.

And here are the Suspects to be voted on!

Honchkrow
Lilligant
Shell Smash + Baton Pass

Remember, anything not banned cannot be voted on by the next council. If nothing is banned after this round, and then nothing is banned again on the second or third round, RU will be considered absolutely balanced!

Have fun guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)