The Little Cup Tourney VI

Signups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

Rules:

• The tournament will be single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played in a Best-of-3.
  • You may switch teams for each match.
  • The Little Cup rules found here will be used.
  • All matches are to be played on the Smogon University server on Pokemon Online.
  • While logs are not required, they should be saved in case of a dispute.
  • Do not use illegal movesets. Doing so will result in disqualification.
  • The Pomeg Glitch is allowed. This allows genderless Pokemon in the third generation to have all of their level-up moves, but not with fourth or fifth generation tutor, egg, or level-up moves above Level 5 in addition to fourth or fifth generation abilities.
  • Should the banlist change while the tournament is running, the banlist at the time of the start of the round will be used for that round.
  • You may switch teams between battles.

Matchups:

37. Eo Ut Mortus vs 9. Raseri

There is no deadline, but please play as soon as possible! Announce the date and time in the thread. Congrats to you both for making the finals! except eo

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Boy. This has sure been a ride. It's like a fucking roller coaster out there, isn't it? So many twists, turns, and loop de loops. But my main main Eo Ut Mortus survived -- no -- thrived, through them all. God I love Eo. Sure, he has his faults. A posterior exterior covered in follicles of small, carbon chains that often induces a feeling of sadness, regret, or embarassment. He's got chesticles, too. But goddamnit, I still love him. He's my Eo. It's been so long since I first met Eo on that busy train going nowhere. So long that I hardly remember his toussled, raven hair. But I do.

Eo, there are so many words to say here. This has been a great tournament and I'd really like to thank whoever hosted it. I can't be bothered to check. Congratulations Eo -- you truly deserve it.

Love,
Your Good Buddy Jeffrey

He was Eo, plain Eo, in the morning, standing five feet eleven in one sock. He was Eu Ot Mortus in slacks. He was Champion Eo at school. He was Eo Ut Mortus on the dotted line. But in Little Cup's dreams, he was always Prince Eo.

[replay]http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Raseri-vs-Eo-Ut-Mortus--2012-05-16-private1858398868[/replay]

[replay]http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Eo-Ut-Mortus-vs-Raseri--2012-05-16-private190265924[/replay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)