Cloyster (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/100 Def/76 SAtk
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Blizzard
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes/Toxic Spikes
--- Cloyster have too much Defense. It doesn't need more. With 80 Atk EP, Cloyster gives OHKO on a Max HP/Def Blissey.

Walrein (♂) @ Icy Rock
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 160 HP/96 SAtk/252 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Blizzard
- Roar
- Surf
- Hail
--- Weather Walrein. Hail is because Abomasnow will not survive forever and Tyranitar & Hippowdon are so commum.

Weavile (♂) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
--- Focus Sash help me to use Swords Dance and give OHKO on some pokemons.

Mamoswine (♂) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Oblivious
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
--- Scarf Mamoswine. It's a nice surprise for Weaviles, Infernapes, Garchomps, etc.

Glaceon (♀) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 200 HP/180 Def/128 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Wish
- Protect
--- The Defense is to use Wish and survive. Hidden Power for Weaviles and Steel type pokemons.

Sorry if I don't know speak english very well.

Help

Abomasnow (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP/76 Atk/20 SAtk/160 SDef
- Blizzard
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Wood Hammer
--- Mix Abomasnow.

Cloyster (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/100 Def/76 SAtk
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Blizzard
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes/Toxic Spikes
--- Cloyster have too much Defense. It doesn't need more. With 80 Atk EP, Cloyster gives OHKO on a Max HP/Def Blissey.

Spikes is a better option, if the opponent has guts heracross they will have boosted attack and can sweep your whole team.

Walrein (♂) @ Icy Rock
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 160 HP/96 SAtk/252 SDef
- Blizzard
- Roar
- Surf
- Hail
--- Weather Walrein. Hail is because Abomasnow will not survive forever and Tyranitar & Hippowdon are so commum.

Good enough

Weavile (♂) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
--- Focus Sash help me to use Swords Dance and give OHKO on some pokemons.

Mamoswine (♂) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Oblivious
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang / Return
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
--- Scarf Mamoswine. It's a nice surprise for Weaviles, Infernapes, Garchomps, etc.

You dont really need two ice type moves, return will have a high base power, with mamoswines attack this thing can put a big dent in almost anything.

Glaceon (♀) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 200 HP/180 Def/128 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Wish
- Protect / Shadow ball
--- The Defense is to use Wish and survive. Hidden Power for Weaviles and Steel type pokemons.

Shadow ball would be useful here, think of froslass, resists blizzard and hp fight.

Sorry if I don't know speak english very well.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Rule 3 said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
You need to improve on your descriptions - they are lacking in their current state. Have a look at some of the teams in the RMT archive to see what is expected. Try and stay away from 1-2 line descriptions, aim for at least 3 -4 lines. Explain why you chose a Pokemon, what it does, how it contributes to the success of the team, etc. If you fix the descriptions properly, PM me the changes; if they are sufficient enough I will unlock your thread with the edited descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)