13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

MewtwoHidden who do you want to vote then?
probably in fenrir/moody/you/apricity
Re-read thread, reads list

Towny
HealNDeal - no agenda, tone is v pure, #127 is a very self-aware post which is a bit scuzzy but that's also how they are on discord too so don't think its bad
DS - iirc scum meta is to be an absolute bastard and he's pretty much not done that so. thought he might be doing some posturing earlier but is hasn't held p
M2H - has been kind of weird with overexplaining some things and sounding awkward but he also sounds natural at the same time and i don't see the awkwardness coming from scum, unsure on this one but gun to head call it town

Null
Clarinet - is in the game but not doing anything yet, tonally seems comfortable
apricity - see above, will deal with you later
Thunder~Ballz - see above, will ignore you later

Scummy
Duskfall - calls out two things as scum slips that actually aren't and gets weirdly aggro on his pushes on m2h, this looks like dusk is hiding an agenda behind a tunnel

Play the game?
Energy
JALMONT
MoodyCloud
Fenrir Aesir
Hannahh (you get a pass for whatever thing you said you were busy with)

lurker pool probably has one scum, maybe two, annoying to try and solve this when half the game isn't playing >:[
quoting for reference

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 4.1

Hannahh(2) - apricity, bluedoom
bluedoom(1) - HealNDeal

With 7 alive, it's 4 to hammer.

Phase end in 2 hours, 25 minutes. :heart:

okay so jalmont flipping means we know the two day 1 counterwagons were both town, doesn't seem like there'd be a specific preference for one over the other unless scum had a pr read on clarinet (which seems unlikely given DS's flip) so what this probably means is that we can discount a scum agenda looking to dogpile one target, most likely scum would just be looking to blend in. in all likelihood we're looking at one scum on each wagon and one in the non-voters most of the time and two scum on one wagon and one on the other some of the time. Assuming the 1/1/1 world we'd be looking at scum within these groups:

One in Duskfall / Moody / Energy / Heal
One in M2H / hal / Hannah / me
One in Tballz / Fenrir

where tballz and fenrir are clear if scum went 2/1 on the d1 wagons

edit: well that tballz kill is fascinating, don't get that at all. why would they kill him over m2h? i guess they could roleblock m2h safely but
so what happened to this solve ?

I can see bluedoom's slot (fenrir) coming in, distancing a bit from m2h and then disappearing off the surface of the earth as scum more that I can see hannah/heal putting a target on their backs by defending m2h hard in the 1v1 tbh

Finished with the musical at long last; gonna read to get caught up and then probably try and get some much-overdue work done.

In that vein I don't like M2H's behavior and interactions with Dusk on page 3. His questions to Texas and Clarinet feel ingenuine (obv the one to Texas isn't a legit question but M2H's response just comes across to me as fake) and I agree with Texas's take on the following page that he overexplains. Don't feel much about Dusk from that interaction, probably since I don't have the same level of experience with him Texas is alluding to.
Also how are you?
At page 6. Currently liking #127/#143 from Heal as something moderately more difficult to fake.

Irregardless of meta on Dusk his pursuit of M2H feels unnaturally aggressive; I can see how Texas arrived at that conclusion.
I didn't crawl out of the woodwork to be attacked like this.

Instinct wants to call Thunder town, albeit town using some not-great reasoning.
M2H's towncore/scumpile on page 11 has problems already mentioned. Curious how he decided on positions for me/Moody/Clarinet/Energy there; currently think there's TMI involved.

Hannah gives me bad vibes for reasons I can't explain well; her fixation on not reading DS (either due to a lack of content or inability to accurately do so) doesn't feel natural.
Kind of want to throw hal into my towncore over his spiel re: his reluctance to explain his scumreads but it's such an easy thing to fake and mostly independent of alignment within this game; i.e. probably not AI.

You also had Energy/Clarinet/Texas as "vaguely towny."

Re: inclusion of myself, I'm wondering about whether it's tied to my having 0-posted at the time or another reason. Re: inclusion of Moody, his posts up to the point I've currently read seem textbook for him and I don't see what made you take a stance on him at that point.
Mfw game feels slow/stagnant despite 25 pages.

I disagree with the consensus on Moody's vote also but find it NAI as opposed to scummy. How do you feel now that I'm posting :eyes:

I disagree with the consensus on Moody's vote also but find it NAI as opposed to scummy. How do you feel now that I'm posting :

This is based on the v early pages so yes; there are parts of this list I agree with:

But I'm generally feeling more reluctant to put more people as town just because not many people are jumping out to me as towny. Not feeling strongly on Jalmont/DS beyond the latter's unusual lowposting; Clarinet I can see with all the hanging questions in his ISO, not a lynch I'd say no to. I'm probably suffering heavily from the lack of posts from some people, and yes I of all people claim the right to say that.
this is fenrir's full iso

I haven't read d1 and skimmed through d2 but duskfall probably mafia for the DS kill?

I could see hal/dusk on the same team because hal didn't pursue his dusk read but always flip dusk before hal imo.

Hannah I think reads clear on tone for me, was good on heal while reading his d2 but U got the impression that he was mostly following the leader so, HeaLnDeaL ,what are your new leads?
strange angle to push with a first post I'll admit

d3 m2h scum reads energy
bluedoom pushes duskfall and light defends m2h in the ensuing cc 1v1

also after going through 10 pages I'm still not really seeing town texas, not super confident either way about this slot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)