Tournament 1v1/2v2 Duos Tour - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Calling activity on Vrji, reached out on Smogon with no reply (his wall) and didn't get a response when we tried on discord but he has been on since. I'm not available for the rest of today. I waited for the whole window I gave, and about an hour extra.
vrji-act-call-1.jpg
vrji-act-call-2.jpg
Screenshot 2022-01-30 165127.jpg

Act Calls:

Ninjawarrior7778 vs Daikijinkirin: Daikijinkirin did not respond to scheduling attempts, Ninjawarrior7778 wins by activity.

Wubben vs Krystal_Ninja: Wubben made contact and Krystal_Ninja has not been online since the tour started. Wubben and Ninjawarrior7778 win the set and advance to Round 2.

Sir Wissam vs mocrokiller2: Both contacted each other and were active throughout the week, but no scheduling occurred. As such the game will be flipped. (If Sir Wissam wins the flip: SpectralThief and Sir Wissam advance) (which they did)

Lancer Fr Vs. JohnSimmons378: Lancer FR made contact, but JohnSimmons378 did not respond. As such Lancer FR will be awarded the activity win, and CHICA KALOUD (XSTATIC COLD + Lancer Fr) win the set and advance to Round 2.

LeCehlou vs Sans Undertale 7: LeCehlou made contact and Sans Undertale 7 did not respond. LeCehlou wins by activity.

DanDaMan99 vs CCC122: DanDaMan99 made contact and CCC122 did not respond. DanDaMan99 wins by activity. As such LeCehlou + DanDaMan99 win the set and advance to Round 2.

Zygarde12 vs RoyalReloaded: Contact occurred but a scheduled time was never agreed on. Thus, this is a flip. [RoyalReloaded lost the flip] However, RoyalReloaded and Ad067 still have a higher differential and win the set, advancing to Round 2.

Screenshot (186).png

Extensions:

saba + PA, Murman vs Krytocon. - y'all actually tied and will have until Thursday 11:59 PM GMT-5 to finish your series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)