Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Protect

This has been my main team for a while and its done pretty well overall for me. Tbh I started with zera, a pokemon I use a lot in 1v1, and naganadel, my favorite ub and one of my favorite dragon types, and finally after some experimentation I decided to go with Urshifu RS for the final member. Urshifu's roll is to counter most sturdy mons with surfing strikes, and beat many custap mons with aqua jet, Ice punch is there for dragons and cc is powerful stab. Zera is here as a stall breaker with taunt, and expert belt for extra power without the recoil of lo, which has genuinely saved me more times than I can count thanks to Zera's surprising bulk, letting it get the clutch knock-off off and taking away opponents choice scarfs or bands/specs. Plasma fists is here for stab, cc for coverage, and knock-off to get rid, of items. Naga is here as my special attacker and hits the fairies of the meta hard with sludge bomb, draco meteor is here for stab, fire blast to hit steels, and protect to help with custap sylveon. Life orb gives Nag great power without locking into a move so it can beat sylveon. This team is pretty weak to psychic types(necrozma), so you'll have to rely on your opponent thinking moistshifu is his dark type counterpart in order to deal with it.

Here's the pokepaste:
https://pokepast.es/07af78769f4ca651

Last edited:
Goddes of beauty (Miltank) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stomp
- Attract
- Thunder Wave
- Milk Drink

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled
- Dazzling Gleam

Garchomp (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Scale Shot
- Rock Slide

This team is mainly about Milktank but im gonna cover everything

Milktank: It uses paraflinch sheananigans with atrract to even more unnerve people and stomp to flinch if you dont like atrract change it to play rough and milk drink i dont have to explain and you can choose lum berry or aguav berry your choice.Scrrapy to hit ghosts

Togekiss: It is here to counter fighting types that would give trouble and fire blast for pesky steels soft boiled for obvoius reasons. Leftovers for long gavity i think tough of switching fire blast for thunder wave

Garchomp: It counters steel and rock types while packing scale shot. Rock slide for ice types. Rocky helmet + rough skin to punish psychical attackers

weaknesses:Inner focus if not playing garchomp,Faster ground types if not playing garchomp ,Ice types if not garchomp (but be beware of faster ice types)

ithis all is just to make milktank ranked even in d tier

Tapu Fini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Misty Surge
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 64 SpA / 96 SpD
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Overheat
- Steam Eruption

Swampert @ Assault Vest
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Hydro Cannon
- Earthquake
- Counter

This is the main team I use on ladder and I think it's pretty easy to use
The Gimmick: hehe all water types :^)

:ss/tapu-fini:
Tapu-Fini: Easily beats most dragon mons and uses trick to beat most stall mons

:ss/volcanion:
Volcanion: Is here to cover the teams grass weakness and it serves as the fairy type killer of the team

:ss/swampert:
Swampert: Covers the team's electric type weakness, and beats many special and physical attackers

pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/0379cae75ce44f5f

I dunno what else to say, so have a good day!

Bella

Lighterless
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Tapu Fini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Misty Surge
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 64 SpA / 96 SpD
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Overheat
- Steam Eruption

Swampert @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Hydro Cannon
- Earthquake
- Counter

This is the main team I use on ladder and I think it's pretty easy to use
The Gimmick: hehe all water types :^)

:ss/tapu-fini:
Tapu-Fini: Easily beats most dragon mons and uses trick to beat most stall mons

:ss/volcanion:
Volcanion: Is here to cover the teams grass weakness and it serves as the fairy type killer of the team

:ss/swampert:
Swampert: Covers the team's electric type weakness, and beats many special and physical attackers

pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/0379cae75ce44f5f

I dunno what else to say, so have a good day!
this team actually got me to 1600 once lol, lowkey amazing. Tbh only change might be scald > cannon on pert? unsure though. Otherwise good team man, its awesome

Sawkondeez (Sawk) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 8 HP / 228 Atk / 92 Def / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Corviknight (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 80 SpD / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Defense
- Roost
- Taunt
- Iron Head

Iclucia (Primarina) (F) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 48 SpA / 64 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Cannon
- Sparkling Aria
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball

I'm pretty new to this tier (and competitive Pokémon in général), so don't expect too much thought on this team in terms of moves (most sets are taken from Smogon). I just wanted one physical attacker, one defender (well, one anti-stalling) and one special attacker that could cover a lot of types, both offensively and defensively. From what I could see and play (AKA in around 1300, pretty sure that's low ELO), this team does pretty well (if we don't take the fact that I don't know the meta builds and get fucked over by that), but it also struggles against two elements:
- Electric type is kind of a bitch to handle. It's a bit better to handle with Sawk's Earthquake, but it's obviously not perfect since Rotom-H exists (also Sawk is pretty frail and Sturdy loses to Custap mons, which complicates things a bit more)
- Disable Dragapult. It shuts down two of my Pokémons (Sawk and Primarina) and the last one (Corviknight) I feel isn't that good, offensively speaking (especially against such a Pokémon). I tried using your typical Weakness Policy Aegislash instead of Corviknight and while it's certainly better against Dragapult than Corviknight, I don't know if it's a good idea to keep him in the long run, because then I'd have no way of reliably dealing with stalling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)